Back to Listings
Click here to go back to the recipe listings
Grain Free Oven Fried Chicken Livers
Source: Patty Donovan (Entered by Patricia Donovan)
Chicken livers breaded with coconut flour and seasonings and baked. I made these pretty spicy but you can adjust the seasonings however you want. I used a Big Boss countertop oven but it should work fine in a regular oven.
Step by Step Instructions
- Drain chicken livers, cut in 1/2 and pat dry.
- Place all seasonings in large zip lock bag and shake to mix well. Do not add olive oil.
- Add chicken livers to bag and shake to coat evenly.
- Coat a large cookie sheet with olive oil (or oil of choice) and place chicken livers on sheet in a single layer.
- Drizzle with olive oil and bake at 350F for about 45 minutes.
Comments added by fellow market members.