Market at Dothan features seasonal recipes, so that you can buy your local ingredients from our farmers. Cooking and Eating locally, year round has never been easier or tasted so good! Bon Appetit Y’all!
Back to Listings
Click here to go back to the recipe listings
Source: ThePioneerWoman.com/cooking (Entered by Amanda Mueller)
Simple, quick and delicious.
Serves: 6 - 8
1 Handful Fresh Thyme
1/4 Cup Olive oil
Pinch Salt, to taste
Pinch Pepper, to taste
Optional Green onions, chopped, garnish
Step by Step Instructions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Cut tops off carrots. Cut carrots in uniform size by splitting down the middle.
- Lay carrots out on baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil. Toss to coat
- Pinch Thyme leaves off sprigs...pinch near top of stem and pull backwards. Season carrots.
- Roast for 35 - 40 minutes
- Garnish with fresh, chopped green onions
Comments added by fellow market members.